Saturday, July 19, 2008

What a good way to spend a Saturday.

I gave my sister rm30 and in exchange, I get to use her laptop. Which sounds actually like a good deal right? Considering its been a long time since I went online. The saddening part however was, that while I was thinking it's a good bargain, Aunty Ella came and brought the laptop which was finally repaired. Ah, regrets regrets.

I am thrilled that my father has a meeting tonight. Because that means I won't have to see Journey to the center of the Earth today and instead watch Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money and Private Practice. Oh, and I'm thrilled that my sister is going out, even if it means spending my 30, and to think she still hasn't paid the other rm30 she borrowed. She's a crazy bitch since she finished her exam that day. Seriously, you wouldn't stand a minute being with her. She keeps screaming and screaming. When I asked her why can't she just stop screaming? Why does she have to scream? She answered me with ; "Dude, screaming is sooo me". Sigh.

I want to buy Smart boys and Fast Girls - rm 26.19
Perfect You - rm 36.90

it's all in Kinokuniya. and I'm going there tomorrow. Yippee!! Oooooh, I also viewed the PP's insider's website just now. Pete and Add is going to kiss on ep 6 and 7. Wohoooo!!

I finished my maths homework, unbelieveable righttt? :) Now now, stop complimenting me. HAHAHA.

Seriously doh, read Smart Boys and Fast Girls's excerpt right this instance. It got me gripped.



Goodbye, and Fatin. Definitely, Let's. Let's put a lot of excerpts on our blog, that depends on how often I get to go online though.


I so hate you, TIQA.

6 comments:

FNI said...

hahahha.finally,u muncul!hahha.tu la.u guys go to th same tuition cntre,mmg lah.I hv to wait till there's anothr gathering to c u guys.i miss u n deeba too and evryone else.let's stop with th misses and start with the excerpts!hahhaha :DD

CIPAH said...

whats with the "wohoooo!!" ?

Anonymous said...

tiqa tiqa
teya's here
qila mmg loser :D

Dona said...

kau poyo teramaaaatttt

Dona said...

kau poyo teramaaaatttt

Dona said...

kau poyo teramaaaatttt