Saturday, July 19, 2008

i'm breaking hearts and painting them in black.

AS IF. oh hell, hail the queen. How long has it been? Well, before you start crying you heart out, let me entertain you and give you gifts of your heart desire. Life suchaaaaaaaa bitch, don't you agree? I'm stressing out. I'm stressing out while I haven't even started studying yet. So imagine how bad it would be if I DO start studying. Can't you just feel the pain? Yes, I feel the sympathy. Thanks for much gratitude. FUCKK. What the hell am I talking about? You know what I want? I want to get out from this life. I don't want to go shopping or watch movies or hell, even read books. I'm sick of this life. I'm sick of myself. I want to wake up in the morning and not look at myself in the mirror. I want to wake up in the morning and realise that I'm the smartest of them all. But you really want to know what I want? I want to hide, hide and never come out.
I can't find any reason for me to like me, so how can I expect others to.


The truth about truth? It hurts, so we lie. Don't, please don't. Whatever it is, tell me the truth. I want to know it, even if I know I can't take it. even if I'd take it to heart and even if it haunts me every night, the reason for me not able to sleep. I want to know it, I need to know it. I always need a reality check, or I'll lose myself. So pleaseeeeeeeeee, tellllllll me. Yes, it breaks my heart, it doesn't make me stronger. BUT TIME AFTER TIME, i'll get used to it. or maybe i'd lose cotrol and fall down on my knees.


so break my heart and leave me all alone.
i need you.


TIQA.

2 comments:

FNI said...

oh tiqa,ur such a drama queen.i'm bored out of my mind here.so let's play truth.the truth is;i love u like effin hell and miss u gila babengg.i want to c u, hoom,everyone yg patut and laugh till my stomach hurts like tht day.and u kno wat,bsides khal,ur probably the longest great gf i hv to this date eventho u annoy me to bits and make me laugh till my mouth aches and u make me want to shake u from head to foot.goddamnit.i'm bored like hell.c th crap i wrote?but im pressing publish either way,cos i spent an entire 2minutes typing tht down.

Tiqa Khairi said...

haha, i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i miss u tooo, like hell.