Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is This The Rise From The Dead?

It's not that I don't go online, or I don't bother updating, I've just decided to go for a silent retreat( as fatin would say).

I am too busy wikipedia-ing my way to useless interesting informations that I couldn't careless about my blog. After all, everythings so overrated.


I've finally understand Dr. Ross/ Nurse Carol's relationship and I have yet another 9 season left before I can figure out Dr. Kovach/ Nurse Abby's. I'm fine with that. Its a challenge I'm willing to take.

Dr. John Carter is the best :)

I'm sorry Gaspard, but he's irresistible. Why don't you act as a doctor? You'll put McDreamy's name to shame.


Elle Fanning (younger sister of Dakota) was in Babel as Cate Blanchett and Brad Pitt's daughter and she's in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button starring as Cate Blanchett's character younger version, Brad Pitt's love interest in the movie.


Sofia Vassilieva -- doesn't sound familiar? Try Eloise of Eloise at the Plaza -- will be starring alongside Abigail Breslin in the movie My Sister's Keeper, an adaptation from the novel of the same name by Jodi Picoult.

Ok, that's it. I want to have my own ARC (advance reading copies) too! Fork and spoon.

Oh god. I'm blabbing myself away.


So yeah. I got ta go as in I am not in ta mud of blogging.

No comments: