Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've Always Wanted To Fall From The Sky

You!
Yes,
You.
Everyone.

Must.
Go.
And.
Watch


Its comedy genius! Frances McDormand was priceless as Miss Guinever Pettigrew. Her bluntness is to die for. Amy Adams as shallow and ditzy Delysia Lafosse was very convincing. I just absolutely marvel over the amazing screenplay which is written by Simon Buefoy! (he wrote the screenplay for slumdog millionaire)

Like this one for instance ;

Guinevere Pettigrew: "Four's a Crowd"'s a wonderful movie. Who were you?
Delysia Lafosse: The crowd.

but that's not even the best part. God, no. The best part is that Lee Pace (yes that one from Pushing Daisies) was in it! I was literally gaping at the screen when he appeared. He's so dreamy in this one. Trust me. It gives me the chills. and thrills.



Yep. You're right. Your vision did not tricked you. He's a pianist in this movie. How much dreamier can you get?

He's also in the upcoming movie, When In Rome. However, he plays a jerk in the movie. Oh well, you can't always be the hero now can you? The trailer is hilarious but don't watch it. Seriously. Do not click on it. It will just frustrate you more because you then have to wait until next year. Sigh.

Oh Oh Oh. Jennifer Garner a.k.a mlcc (my lesbian celebrity crush) new movie, The Invention of Lying's trailer is out and about! Woohoo. I really really love it. You have got to watch the trailer. Really. You can click on this one. Yep. Click on it. Isn't she so pretty? She's perfect. She's the epitome of perfection. To hell with you, Jolie.


I need my lunch. G'day everybody.

No comments: