Saturday, November 7, 2009

Im Just Warming Up

I will not blog about freedom because really when you think about it, we are getting nearer to SPM and that ain't ever a good thing. Let's just get this over with, right?

I sincerely have no idea what to blog about which just ridicules me because that happens every time I end up on this page. You wouldve thought I'd plan out what to blog first but noooo, of course not. Atiqah believe ideas will just spring out of life. Well, jokes on you! Hah!

Is it wrong to be wanting to slap the Ridpest guy? Because he's here now and he's all bloody perky, I want to throw my flu-covered tissues at him! He goes like :

The guy : Adik cuti sekolah eh? Hehehe.
Me : Sabtu lah.
The guy : Oh ha'ah lah! Hari ni Sabtu! Hahahha.
Me : Heh.
The guy : Saya check dekat belakang eh? Boleh tak? Hehe.
Me : Okay.
The guy : Saya pergi dulu eh. Hehehe.

I swear to god. Don't you just wish you could strike his head with a candlestick?

Okay. R&R. Rephrase and Redirect. It's something from Anger Management. I learnt that in Sarah Dessen's Just Listen where the chracter Owen Armstrong has anger issue. He's the coolest, that Owen. So, see. You learn a lot of things just by reading.

Okay. Stop. I will not try and brainwash you guys to read. Stop.

A moment of silence please.

Master Yoga, do your thang.

And, we're back in 3, 2, 1! Action -

So who loves Adam Brody? Angkat bulu ketiak! If you aren't raising your arms ( or in this case your armpit's hair) You are in serious denial. Who doesn't love Adam Brody? Forget the fact that he's Jew. Except for Aiman of course. I get it Aiman. You dont strike me as gay. Maybe? Haha. Jk.

Doesn't this make you sad? :(

But STOP RIGHT THERE! It is not worth your life. Because I've seen Dianna Agron in Glee (Okay I admit I've only seen 2 episode but that's gonna change when NTV7 airs it! Whoop-de-doo) and she's totally adorable although I love Lea Michele better.




She's not head-turning-lighten-up-the-room kind of beautiful but she's cute and you know what I hate people who goes "She's nothing special" or "She's not that beautiful" because so what? You aren't that beautiful either. Beauty is skin deep, okay. So stop judging.

I don't like Angelina Jolie but I still think she's pretty because you know what? She is. That doesn't make me love her. But I'm not gonna lie either.


This is not going anywhere so I might as well just stop. So long. Farewell.


No comments: