Saturday, December 26, 2009

I encourage YOU to follow MY lead

Holidays are ending soon which just makes me go 'Sucks. I practically did nothing during the holiday'. While I'm sure everyone is psyched up with the thought of going back to school, I'm not. I mean, sure it'll be great to see friends and chat around but HOMEWORKS? Thanks, but I'll pass. I'd rather spend my whole year lazing around in the house than go to school. I wish I could skip this last remaining year of high school and get on with college already. And while we're at it, let's skip SPM. God, even the thought of it. I pretty much flunked most of my subjects this year so I have no idea how I'm going to cope with it next year. Fingers crossed everyone.

We don't always get what we want, do we? Looks like Form 5's the path for me. (as if I have any other option)

I do nothing except for watching Glee repeatedly. I haven't seen 113 yet because I'd like to drag it out for as long as I can. The thought of waiting till April sickens me :'( Where am I going to get my daily dosage of the over-confident singing starlet who post a video each day on her myspace page and puts a star next to her name everytime. Pricelesssssss.



I'm still on a dilemma though as to being a Puckberry fan or a Rachinn. So I came up with an epiphany which is more like a solution : I'll be a Puckleberry Chinn fan! *do you notice the pun? It's from the classic Huckleberry Finn. Am I so brilliant or what?

I know everyone's hyped up on Puckberry. I loveeeeeeee Puck and Rachel. I think Puck is really reallly funny. God bless your badass-ness, Noah Puckerman. However, I'll always feel guilty watching Finn. He's just so dumb, he cracks me up. His expressions after swallowing that Vitamin D, epicly adorable.

Not to forget the baby name suggestion. Drizzle! Seriously, Finn. Can I marry you now? Not to mention his name is Finn which is like my favourite boy name. Thanks to Dona for reminding me this.




Okay, despite my gushing out on and on about Finn, he's not my favourite. Not even Rachel. It has got to be Kurt Hummel. His lines are so funny, you're forgiven for LOL-snorting at it.

Kurt : She even said that if I'd get caught talking to Mr. Shue's kids, she's gonna shave my head. And I can't rock that look. Even Justin Timberlake is growing his fro back.

Did I mentioned he's also gay? Come on, how wonderful is that. I wish he's my bestfriend. I badly want a gay bestfriend. They are the best. By gay, I mean, real gay. Not pretend gay.

E! listed Puckberry as their favourite couple along with some others like Jim and Pam, THE OFFICE; Tami and Eric Taylor, FNL in their TV Couples We Love. There's also a list for retro tv couples that has Liz and Michael from Roswell! I used to watch that show just for the both of them. (I so want to watch My So Called Life! It's considered epic, even) While we don't have the privilage of voting for TVs favourite couple on E!, we can do it for Portrait's Magazine Top Young TV Ships 2010 in favourite young couple. So go ahead and voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Cappie and Casey from Greek are on both :-)

Blair and Chuck is number one with the Puckberry running close at 2nd. Watching GG S3 makes me really love Blair/Chuck. I think I prefer them in s3 than in s2. I love them without all that drama.

Remember how I commented that Zoe Saldana's acting wasn't that remarkable on Star Trek and that's why I think Anna Kendrick has to win the Best Supporting Actress spot? Well, I'm not going to take it back but I finally realise that Saldana's on the list not for Star Trek but (I guess) for Avatar. I keep getting flashbacks of Scott Porter everytime I see Sam Worthington on the screen. Do they even look alike? Anyway, here's a trailer of an upcoming movie starring the beautiful Saldana ;







Cool, right? Remember, you hear it from me.
One thing that I just can't get over with is that EW listed Jay Baruchel and Garrett Hedlund as top 10 to look out in 2010. I'm sorry but I've loved Garrett ever since Troy and Jay ever since 40 year old virgin. I am happy that they finally get their spotlight but I've loved them even before it. Garrett's just Body Wonderland while Jay's the cutest geek I've known after Cera.


There's tons of EW's Best of Decades list on the website, so make sure to check it out. I loved most of them but I'll never forgive them for that bad Catching Fire review.

Well, so longgggggggggggg. I'm off to watch TBL (which just makes me more depressing seeing as how thin the models are)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable idea

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

Tea Puckleberry. I like Finn and all.....sometimes anyway. BUT Puck and Rachel are hot hot hot!!

Rory Clinton Gascoigne said...

Glee is a brilliant show! How far through are you in the US? I'm assuming that is where you are from because of the reference to high school and college instead of college and university.
I'm liking your blog and shall add it to my few followed ones so far.

http://couldhavegonebetter.blogspot.com/

Iria Pita said...

I just loved your cute blog. I'm following you! :)

Suyinsays said...

PAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh! i looove glee so much, over here in england, its only just started showing thank god!
btw im half malaysian, hows things going over there?
xxxx

Amy said...

I appreciate your PO very much the picture with the article. Continues to refuel!!

Working-Girl said...

I lurv your blog (and am glee mad too) but its been awhile since youposted! ?? x