Sunday, June 8, 2008

under the twinkling stars

i want to look at you, and feel your breath on my skin. I want to touch you, and never let you go. I want to grip your hands, and leave marks to them. I want to whisper the sweet nothings and see your smile grow. Most of all, i want to fall in love with you again. I want you to take my heart, and break it in pieces. I want you to stare at me like Im the only one you see and leave me breathless. I want you to marry me and walk out of the door and never come back.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




He stares at me, that dark intense glare that makes me blush.



"What do you want?" he asked. His voice, barely a whisper.



"The bell just rang" I said, I manage to force the words out. My voice, sounds worse than the time I tried to talk while eating a mouthful of Cheerios.



"I know" he replied, as though stating the obvious. It is obvious actually, but I was just helping him out. Who knows, maybe he didn't hear it. I'm just helping him and he's all glarry and all. He's looking at me, like I just crossed a DO NOT ENTER place. Well, news flash dude, this is school. I have every right to be here. He's weird. He's wearing a shirt under his hoodie, who wears that kind of stuffs. He's also tall, now that I noticed.



"Is that all?" He asked.



"Ehh?..Huh?" I said, completely taken aback, interrupted from my thoughts. Okay, not only is he weird, he's also rude. What kind of people interrupt others who are deep in thoughts. Only rude ones. Okay, from now on. Thats him. The rude boy.



"I said, is that all?" He repeated, now talking slowly, as though talking to a 5 year old. Now, I'm offended.



"Yeah. I was just telling. Just in case. But you know what, serves you right if you get detention" I said, glaring back at him. My confidence, now finally back. I take one last look at him, and headed to the entrance. I manage to shot another glance at rude boy, and he's looking at me. His face, confused written all over, eyebrows arched together. I flipped my hair, and pushed the door. It's not open. Okay, another try. With more effort. Nope, not getting any. Okay, deep breath. Breath in, breath out..

"You should pull it" I heard a voice from my back. I turned around, and the only one in my vision is, surprise surprise, Rude boy. Now he's looking at me, grinning.

"I know that" I said, with every dignity I have left. I pulled the door and went in.

Okay, that was embarassing.


THE END


Taa, Darlings.

6 comments:

CIPAH said...

cerita apa ni? :|

Tiqa Khairi said...

saja saja buat :)

CIPAH said...

awk buat? :O
coooooooool :D

Qeys. said...

You have a new story comin up? Busuk ah you. I'm working on one too. Sadly, baru two pages. Heheh.

FNI said...

please please tell me that you're gonna write a book someday. I promise u i will buy every single one of 'em.hahah.That excerpt there was incredible.The frst paragraph got me hooked weh.Kita dah ada two stories and so far none of 'em can go up against this tiqa!

FNI said...

tiqa tiqa!nak x.kitorg write excerpt mcm ni kat our blogs selalu.hahah
u write one,then i write one.So then xpayahla smpi write the whole story.nak nak?
hahahha.tgh happy ni,u bttr say yes. :DD