Sunday, June 1, 2008

don't you get me started

okay, step aside Huh-ney. Move that chair out of my way. Yes, you can shut up now. Birthday girl is here! Ding dong. I did a nice thing this year, and actually charged my phone because I know, I know I'd have to face those angry people sooner or later. So I did a mind check. Good for me, heh? The main reason was for as long as I knew Meera, -ok. only have been 3 years, but long enuff.- she's forever calling me to wish me happy birthday. So didn't want to give her the trouble, wasn't I thoughtful? But oh no! She just had to choose this year to text me instead. Now, don't get mad if I'm out of reach next year! Anyway, I spent yesterday's evening searching for books and so far, I've found 11. Weird huh? I slashed out the ones that's too expensive or doesn't sound interesting or isn't for teenagers, which must have been around 20 something? HAHA. Ive decided to buy Teen books for my birthday, -as I already have one which isn't, from Nana. It's superb. Love it. - after all, I am a teenager. still just 15 years old.

If people is forever doing new year resolutions, and Fatin can create a mid-year resolution, then I've decided that I want to have a birthday resolution. Yeap, you read it right. A birthday resolution. Which isn't that much of a diff from Mid year resolution as my birthday IS the middle of the year. Fantastic hahh? I know, i know. Now, stop making me blush. My birthday resolution is *drum rolls*

- To do push ups 30 times, continuously everyday.
- To study for 2 hours without break everyday.

And well, that's about it? Haha. You would've thought I was going to declare that I'm going to stop World Hunger by the way I write. But you really can't complain. It's good enough, for me.

Okay, what I've got to say next, might blow up the WOOTS. hehehe. I haven't asked my dad yet about going out on Tuesday. Okay, before you lose your temper. Remember, I'm the birthday girl! I wanted toooooo, but I was scared? Not really. But I just couldn't find the right time to do so. Iwill though, you guys. I will, just wait, and watch the pro do her thing. I know it's for my birthday, tho i know Cipah would be very sad if Boojang didn't came, -like it's HIS birthday!! pfft.- I'll make sure I come. Unless you want to ask my dad for me? HAHA.

What did I did on my birthday so far? Let's see. I learned Pirates language on TV for a half hour(watching POTC, you moron) and then, typing a post no one would bother to read anyway. SEE MY POINT NOW? Okay, that's it. I'm not going to spend any minute talking to all you imaginary people that I imagine to read my blog, faithfully.


Taa, Darlings.

2 comments:

Melissa Walker said...

Happy Birthday, fellow Gemini! Keep writing--love the blog.

CIPAH said...

-_______________________-