Saturday, June 14, 2008

Since you been gone.

here's the thing, I tend to fall easily. Which is why I make it a point not to really get close to someone. I am a sucker for sweet talker (hey, that rhymes), that isn't always a good thing. Once I fall, no one can save me. Not even my friends. they say, love is blind. Love is not only blind, it's deaf, it's conquering, it's everything on its own. I have two choice ; to fall for someone so deeply, or to be alone and free. Teenage years are the years where I should be experimenting, fall in love, and when I grow out of teenagehood, I'll be ready, right? Not me. I will always think about the future. I always worry about it. I want to be able to discover myself, to speak for what I believe in and I'm not a love-hater, believe me. I am a hopeless romantic, by heart. I am the worst hopeless romantic. I'm pretty much like Dona. But I don't want to be known just as a hopeless romantic, I don't want to be completely taken with love, I want to learn life. I want to stand up and lend a voice to the world, I want to be a girl who was known to the world as someone, and not someone's someone.


True to the heart.

Taa, darlings.

3 comments:

Dona said...

hopeless romantic HAHA

CIPAH said...

tiqa kahwin paling awal

FNI said...

haha.wat ur friends say r true woman!haha
dude,u lg jiwang dr me la.ahah