Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week

There is this weird voice in my head, telling me to delete this blog. Just as I'm about to, I hear this faint glimmer of sound, screaming 'No!' and I'm not sure which one is my heart's voice.


As I know you guys practically breathes in my words, I need your help. Help Me, Help You. *lol, that sounds lame* Oh shit, what am I talking about? I am lame. I am the epitome of lame. I am ultimately the lamest person in the world.

I do not know what to write, because everytime I attempt to write something meaningful, it just comes out as forced. I still refuse to write about my day, because I do not want to be the one held responsible for your death. I am torn.

Ok. So do you know how tormenting tuesday is? First, I spend 6 hours at that stupid place where I am supposedly studying. (Truth is, inside, I am soundly asleep). Walk home from school which takes about half an hour. Reach home, do that daily routine, practices piano until its time for class at 4. Sleeps from 5-7 (due to exhaustation) then, then starts my TV routine.
8 - Lipstick Jungle
9 - 90210
930 - Ugly Betty
10 - Brothers and Sisters
1030 - Desperate Housewives

Dont you just feel sorry for me? This is what I have to endure on every tuesday.

You know what I want? Like, really badly deadly want? I want to watch Sixteen Candles and that other half of Pretty In Pink. No, its not because I am suddenly in love with Molly Ringwald. She's okay but I don't know. It sounds just so ever interesting. I feel like a movie marathon, but the oldies one rather tha the new one. I've never seen When Harry Met Sally, can you believe it? I know right. How sad, but that is the truth. Conclusion ; I am sad.


I feel so out of touch with life! ARGHHH.

1 comment:

Nur' Fatihah Azman said...

out of touch with reality, full of nutty goodness babeh ! LOL