Sunday, April 12, 2009

We Cry Mercy!

Yesterday, I went to school. On a Saturday. I am getting used to this, since this year, I've already went to school on Saturday 3 times. I like school on a Saturday, for the reason that there is no rush, crowds and unwanted noises surrounding, oh and also, no studying. That was priceless. I played hangman again, but this time with Ching Yee. I won, by a very large margin. Ching Yee keeps blaming me, saying that my words are too tough and she sucks at general knowledge. I don't think she's lying because she doesn't even know what a pistachio is. We got into a heated argument over this until I had to ask Jer Rick if pistachio is, indeed very common. I won, no surprise there. I also made a startling discovery. There is such thing as glue tape. It looks like a roller but every time you roll it, it gets sticky. I thought that its sticky because the tape has finished. Mean Ching Yee made me believe that, until Yee Xian told me otherwise. I hate Ching Yee. I seriously do. Yasmin joined PRS so she was gone most of the time. Puan Fazilah wants to cook for us for the next school on a saturday. I was happy to go along with it.

Today, I spent most of my time sitting in front of my laptop, googling, wikipedia-ing and blog surfing. I was on a midst of writing a post when I heard that familiar theme song upstairs. I dashed up and realize its Samantha Who. I should have watched this show since last year, when it premiered on NTV7. Regrets, regrets. I love Samantha Who, don't you? It reminds me of Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. Maybe its because both of them are amnesiac, or the fact that both was a total bitch in their before-amnesia- life. A few weeks back, I found out that Cecelia Ahern created the show which results in me shrieking out loud to my poor brother's ears when I saw her name today. He actually flinched, and then punched my forearm (typical). My brother thinks I'm lunatic, I like to think of myself as an enthusiastic. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Cikgu Khalid likes Samantha Who too (I could be Dr. Suess if this rhyming thing goes on longer). Christina Applegate is adorable (and so is the soundtrack for SW. I particularly enjoyed the episode The Boss's closing song) since The Sweetest Thing. She has much nicer hair back then. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for brunette's. I'm sad that this show is ending. Another 18 days till the season finale. For the first time ever, I'm glad that Malaysia is slow because I'll still get to watch the show. (See? Totally Dr. Seuss) Consider it a sort of rerun.


Ehehehe, an exclusive of my top celebrity lesbian crush (oops. there goes my secret) with her 2nd daughter, Seraphina is out!

p/s; Aren't they so cute together?




Head down to E! Online for amazing celeb photos including a shot of adorable Mathilda Ledger with Mummy and boyfriend, Spike Jonze.



edited : just because I hate RP doesnt mean I hate New Moon. That's my second fav Twilight book. Eclipse's the first. Here you go. An official poster :




1 comment:

noone said...

I can't wait for the New Moon! Too bad Robert won't be in it :(