Sunday, April 6, 2008

finally got the book from Hum which Ive been waiting patiently for yesterday. (ok, i know I said i'm going to eat the cake, but i'm not actually in the mood) since I've already read 2 of it, she only had to bring 4, she wanted to, but Aunty Moza said just bring 3 first. So she did. And so I finished all of them already. I finished up two books in one day, definitely breaking my previous record. Anyway, My favourite was the Julie Cohen's. Funny, but a bit cliche. Out of Fashion is goood, for a serious take. Keeping Kate is ok-ok. Anyway, I told Hum not to bring her book The Bacholerette Party because she said it was quite dirty, but now I regret it. Because when I check out little black dress's website, it said that the author was co writer for Legally Blonde and 10 things i hate about you. You see why I'm regretting? No point now. I can still ask Hum to bring it for me on Monday. Oh, and a depressing news, LBD doesn't republish Rachel Gibson's See Jane Score, and I was so looking forward about that book because its so interesting, even the excerpt gives me the goosebumps. But the trouble with valentine day also looks interesting, the excerpt also is nice, so I'm checking that out. especially since it's going to be cheap. I'm dying for books. I'm getting bored more and more each day. Ok. I'm so not going to whine about my boredom on a blog which people barely read.

Toodles

most annoying blogger ever wants to remain anonymous( yeah right)

No comments: