Friday, April 4, 2008

I need time, I need time to stop, either that or more time. Because I'm not ready, for whatever god is testing me with, I'm not ready. There's a cake in the fridge right now, seriously. There's a cake but no one to celebrate about. Is it obvious why I need time? Or time to stop. Stop now, because I couldnt bear starting a new first, I don't want last year to be the last. I want to always see your face in the morning, when I hug you and whisper to your ears "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

* you can call me emotional, but when I listen to the words Nora says, the only thought that occured to me was "you'll never say that." Some might already heard it, the others can still hope. I can't. It's vanished, pooof. You took it away, when you left, when you're gone, you took it with you..

tieqqa

most annoying blogger ever is now frustrated

No comments: