Sunday, April 6, 2008

hey, what are you listening to? Im swooning over Josh Kelley. If Erics head over heels for Katharine, I'm that way with her husband. God, I know him before but Ive never heard his songs, regretful. it was totally breathtaking. Found two good websites on music;
www.hollywoodrecords.go.com for tv/movie soundtracks
www.virginrecords.com newest acts oh smthg lke that

but nothing beats yahoo or google.

Oh, get this. Microsoft is planning on buying Yahoo! I know, get real. But that's what they said on news today. Also that there's a new burger shop in town, I cnt remember the name. Oh, on the way back from kubur today, I saw this BUJET BOOKSHOP near Adlin's place, soo gonna check it out one day. Check out Imogen Heap's website, like so cool. Oh, I couldnt sign in to Blogger before, I was stuck on its homepage. So I decided to click on anyone's blog, you know at the corner where they show you who just updated their blog. Yeah, that one. And found this totally good one, he's someone from Portugal. I dont know, but totally cuteeee. And he has good taste in music too. I get a feeling he likes Maroon 5 since his blog title is "Wake_upcall"

ok, that's all for now. I'm off eating the cake which shouldnt even be here in the first place.

No comments: