Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's annoying, I get it.

Hi! I know it's totally annoying that I write on my blog every 5 minutes but Im just so bored and I feel like I have to post stuffs. Anyway. I haven't checked Sarah's blog for what seems like a lifetime. The last time I checked, she said she's on the work of writing a new book. Today, I decided to pay her a little visit. Guess what? The cover is out! OMG!! The b0ok is set to be out June 09.

And the cover is the best so far. Its ten times better than Dreamland. It's cuter than Someone Like You. Here check it out;



I know!!!! Isn't it cute? AHHHHHHHH. My heart is accelerating. I can't barely contain this euphoria! I love it. I can't wait to buy the book. But before that, I have to read Lock and Key first! AHHH. So much to do, so little time.

No comments: