Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sit back, and enjoy your journey

As it turns out, I've already finished 2 books. I don't know how people can stand stopping a book at the middle of the story. Aren't you curious? Don't you want to know what happens? Ah. The agony just eats me up. So, Like I told Cipah and Liyy, I haven't read the last page of WAKE because I was kinda sad to finish it. It's such a good book, but i could barely contain myself. It's like I'm hypnotized and I'm chanting "MUST FINISH WAKE" "MUST FINISH WAKE" all the time. So, I gave in and read the last page. You see, even the last page makes me like this. I bought Twisted yesterday. I was fighting with my inner demon whose urging me to read the book. I won. For about 8 hours before I gave in. I even set out the limit you know. First, it's until 50 pages only. I read happily, going along with the story. Suddenly, I looked at the pages number and it says 74. So, I figure why not read it until 100. I did, but that part was sucking me in that I couldn't put the book down. So, I said. Ok, just until Tyler kisses Bethany. Then they did, and godknowswhathappen an hour later I finished the book. Such a gripping story. I cried while I laughed. It's that good! One second, he wants to die. The next second, he's quoting Star Wars. It's true what they say about Laurie Halse Anderson, she's a star. And honestly, what a winning story! I am also waiting in despair for the WAKE's sequel to come out next Feb 2009. It's called FADE. And then, the following year for the third book in WAKE trilogy. Oooh, guess what both Twisted and WAKE has in common? Both boy cried, and I didn't even felt the tiniest bit disgusted by that. Anyway, looks like I only have one book to go. Which I'm going to hold off reading as long as my self-determination could stretch. But I don't think it's going to be that hard. It's SWEET 16 by Kate Brian. Not to say that she's not good, 'fgs' I love her. Its just that the books that challenges my imagination, that deals with death and truth, that makes me so caught up in the moment. SWEET 16 is going to be a lighter read after 3 heavy stories. Starting with Sight,WAKE then Twisted. I am finally reading books from my list. I'm so happy, it's like I flew up to heaven. Not that I will, not until I get to read Perfect You and Smart Boys and Fast Girls. Then, I'll do what I want to, I'll fly up to heaven. Or glide myself away. WHATEVER.

Looks like I have to go to school tomorrow. Hoomy can't come tomorrow and my dad wants me to go. Seriously. He interrupted my lovely adventure to Chocoland just to tell me that I need to go to school tomorrow because he's getting sick of seeing me around the house doing nothing. Well, here's a news flash, I do nothing at school too. But you know what, I'll just obey. So, I gave him a shrug and went to sleep. Sadly, Chocoland wasn't waiting anymore. I had to settle for watching myself killing people who insults me. Its actually satisfying. I've always wanted to do that. I just wasn't bold enough. Ok, fine I admit. I'm afraid too. What? Oh 'fgs' Yes. Not ready to eat jail's food.


All I want is to hear that 3 simple words. The one that would make me so happy. The one that I'd be happy to go along with. The one which would end my misery.


Let's go die


'Waterpark' right?

Thatsall.

No comments: