Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celebrity Updates.

I have nothing against Avril Lavigne's take on a more girlie side but if then, she shouldnt have said before " I'm a punk rock girl. No matter how old I am, I will always be that. You will never see me as a girlie-girl".

1. Really Avril? because u seem like one now. I guess its true what they say. Never say Never.

2. Robert Pattinson's new haircut is way better than the previous one. Don't get me wrong, I prefer long hairs but he can't put off wild sexy hair.


3. Also, Zoeey Deschanel is getting married to Ben Gibbard. I am thrilled because they make such a lovely couple. Yes, he's Death Cab for Cutie's frontman.

Grrr. I love sexy musicians. Talented and hot. Come on! Whats not to like.


1 comment:

Raven said...

Yeah, It's kind of strange how Avril changed after she got her new hubby...though I do like her hair now.