Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Don't Know Me. Yet

I have ears and I can hear people talk, but I don't just hear. I listen. People tend to make me feel bad about myself, well congratulations! You win. However. I will, try and block out all the sarcasm and negativities and put on a happy face as if my heart isn't breaking at all. I will. And so should you! *gthoomlufah

on a happier note,

Let's talk YA!

So, the cover for Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better is out, can you believe it?




I am thrilled to the bone, as you can imagine. Lauren Barnholdt still won't tell what its all about. The only hint she's giving is Devon's up for more drama. Description ; Devon gets caught up in a semi-scandalous love triangle, that she accidentally turns into a love square. From the looks of the cover, I think Devon is shoplifting, maybe?

Lauren B is also writing two new books, one is a chapter series called HAILEY TWITCH IS NOT A SNITCH and the other is ACES UP... AND OTHER PERKS OF A FAKE ID.






FADE will be out soon, Oh my, oh my, oh my! Tomorrow, I will compose an email to check if Kinokuniya has already pre-ordered it or not. I did mention this to Liz on my previous email. Lisa told me to wait for it on Feb 10. How I wish I could get my hands on it.


Sarah Dessen has no news except for Along for The Ride out in stores on 2nd June which coincidentally is also the exact date Intensely Alice, - the latest book in the Alice series by Phyllis Reynold Naylors-will be out and and and Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott






Joy!




Something, Maybe will be out on March.







With all these books out, there is also a new debut novel I found out about.

It's Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers





WHAT'S THE WORST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?

When “Perfect” Parker Fadley starts drinking at school and failing her classes, all of St. Peter’s High goes on alert. How has the cheerleading captain, girlfriend of the most popular guy in school, consummate teacher’s pet, and future valedictorian fallen so far from grace? Parker doesn’t want to talk about it. She’d just like to be left alone, to disappear, to be ignored. But her parents have placed her on suicide watch and her counselors are demanding the truth. Worse, there’s a nice guy falling in love with her and he’s making her feel things again when she’d really rather not be feeling anything at all. Nobody would have guessed she’s turn out like this. But nobody knows the truth. Something horrible has happened, and it just might be her fault.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! She is not shoplifting, she is spying on Bailey's cell phone. Bailey is Luke's scandalous ex-girlfriend, who he might just be texting with...

And that is all I'm going to say for now, la la la..

Lauren