Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cruel and injustice life.

Despite the fact that some of you (i know for sure) think I'm completely oblivious and couldn't care less about this blog, it isnt like that. Was never like that. Trust me. The blog was the only constant thing on my mind. I sometimes catch myself thinking of describing my day in a blog manner. See? Just keep having faith in me, blog. I don't dissapoint. I may not show too much affection, but I will always come back.

It isnt only the blog, I've been neglecting everything on the net. Facebook, polyvore, everythinggirl. Oh god, the agony! Hah. The only explanation I could come up with is now that insomnia has drifted away to somewhere very far ahead, I tend to sleep more and 8 hours isnt even enough. Not at all. My body is taking revenge on those sleepless nights I spent going online. To make it worse, I have tons of homework to be due next week and haven't even started on any. Feeling so restless. I might be going out today to look for cloths for my class. This is what happens when the teacher you were bestowed upon has zero sense of creativity in herself. They ought to pay me for this! I'm doing it voluntarily.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss creating sets. Seriously. Its even better than getting faves. Just to be exploring all the wonderful textures and the possibility of how the outcome would be, ahh. Great feeling of adrenaline rush. I still do immature sets since my talent hasn't bloom yet. Probably even wont. Ha ha.


Anyway, let me tell you something about my sets. (note : not showing off)

(note: Totally not)

(note: I'm not showing off?..)

(note : Okay, maybe a bit)

(note: What can I say? I have really low self esteem)


Kiss My Broken Heart
Kiss My Broken Heart by ♥ChicLaTique (away)




This set is people's favourite. I think? It has the most faves which is only 66. Ha ha. I shouldnt be boasting. This set is also in two collections which is very honourable because my sets are next along to really really extravagantly beautiful sets.



Someone Stole My Identity but Left My Shoes
Someone Stole My Identity but Left My Shoes by ♥ChicLaTique (away)




This is cipah's favourite, if I could remember it correctly. This was, I think my first attempt on sets which I only add textures on.





Finger Lickin' Good
Finger Lickin' Good by ♥ChicLaTique (away)


This is Dona's favourite. She already told me twice. I created this set in pure boredom and randomly clicked away on any items I could get my hands on. It turned out well, wouldnt you say?



Oh well, before you readers die of boredness and my blog name would be on the police's list of wanted people, I better go.

Enjoy the day!



No comments: