Friday, January 9, 2009

You'll be the Catalyst

Well. Hello there! I haven't been around for a while, I know. And I probably won't either. I suck at blogging so much, I've decided not to devote myself to it. Especially since I am pretty much a pharaoh in the blogosphere.

Is it just me or is everyone getting caught up with the hype that is Twitter? The first time I heard of it, I was like 'Eww. Whatever'. Then, I did my routine of checking authors blog and saw that most of them has a Twitter account. On account of jumping in the bandwagon, I created myself a Twitter too. It was too late to click cancel by the time I've realised that it was a pointless task. I mean, I'm not famous enough or perhaps even famous at all to have people following my twits. So, why bother creating a Twitter than people would just avoid like plague. And right this second, my Twitter account is still there, lifeless.

I am now 15 years old 6 Months and 9 Days. It is so easy to count my age, I feel the need of boasting about it. If you're having a hard time adjusting to the new school schedule, well, Hello There! We're on the same lane. I get exhausted easily and insomnia decides to strike, again! It doesn't help to the fact that I feel like I'm going to explode anytime now. I am sooooooooo fat. I think the weighing machine lies. I can't possibly be 55 kg right? Perghhhhhhhhh.

Forever will I be.

Living in

Denial


(am not going to end my posts with waterpak anymore)

No comments: