Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eat Your Fruity Flavoured Toothpaste It's The Best You Can Do

I want to turn anorexic. Heh. I bet I don't have enough will-power to do so. And who the puck wants to be anorexic? I rather have 5 extra pounds hanging around me than being anorexic. Okay. I seriously don't know why I'm talking about anorexic.

I am going to sound so lame but here is the truth : I need to get hold on my much overdue homework's. I have tons oh and Alam Ria Cuti Sekolah or whatsoever? What the Hell? El-stupidos. I need to finish my history homework and update my add math homework.

I don't know why but since I've read about babi guling, I keep talking about it. It's so wickedly funny to me. Babi guling. Haha. That's a Balinese traditional food by the way. Speaking of babi (I'm not cursing, seriously), I've just learnt Pig Latin! I'm so excited because I've heard about it for so long but never really could understand it. I read See Jane Score (yep, finally bought the book) and learnt the language in there. It's not that hard. Actually, it's very easy but it might be difficult to be said spontaneously. I love learning odd languages. Example : In Jean Ure's Boys On The Brain I learned the Ibby Language. I didnt master the language but I personally find it hilarious when I curse people by saying sibtupid miboron. It's a private joke just between me and Jean Ure. *yeah right*

Have you seen all 4 of Harry Potter's trailer? It's awesome. I can't wait plus I just love Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger. Don't worry Fatin. Rupert Grint will always be yours. I still don't know what you see in him.

Eeei- I hate Blossom. I don't know why but since I was 8 I've always hated her. She's so bossy and she thinks she's the wisest one. Her with her long strawberry blonde (is it?) hair and stupid ribbon bow. She's annoying. I know what you're going to say and that Bubbles is worse but I just don't like Blossom. At least Bubbles is annoying and she knows it. Everyone knows it. Blossom just expects people to think she's cute and adorable when I just want to hit her head with a fishing pole. I hate Blossom!!

Okay. Sorry that was just my inner 8 year old self submerging from the inside to vent out in anger what she has kept inside for so long. Duh, I was a PPG Fangirl. Isn't that obvious?

What the hell? Navid is in Cory in the House? Hahahaha. That's just disturbing.


Wello-Hello-Yellow. I've got to go because it's already 12 am and I don't plan on pulling an all-nighter. I need to go and finish watching He's Just Not That Into You that is stuck in my dvd player for the past 5 days. Plus, I've got to wake up on 10 am tomorrow for a Live chat with Melissa Walker. I'm so cool, I can hear you gasp right now. Oh and did you know, I watched Gaspard baby Ulliel yesterday! Bless Vision Four for airing Young Hannibal. Woot. I loveee Gaspard Ulliel and I forgive him for sharing the screen with Gong Li. Sorry Gong Li. I tried but I couldn't. I just don't like you.

I do not know why I'm sharing these useless information with you but crap, that's just me. Nothing to crap about!!

Okayy I'll go before Mr. Krab comes and crap me out. RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!

I'm stupid, I know.


Sukanya lagu ni -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYE1sG_cq5E&feature=channel_page

No comments: