Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Disaster

I am not dead. "Dead is so Last Year." I am Immortal. ---blufffffffffffs.

Anyway, I refuse to be away for a month and before you say anything let me clear things out : I haven't been away for a month. Its one day short of a month so seee, I still win. L-O-S-E-R.

I don't see the point of blogging or perhaps I just don't have time to blog. Fine. Maybe its because of the slow internet connection and the fact that I'm just plain lazy. Fine. You win. I'm lazy. Happy? I'm finally admitting it. I am L-A-Z-Y. I think this is going on good. After all, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, right? Or something like that. I can't bloody hell remember everything. What do you take me for? Okay whatever. I am going to cherish the moment while it last because the internet connection is faaaaaaaast plus this is the only time I'll have before my father realizes that I've flunked my tests and therefore am banned from going online. Truly though, I don't think I'm all to blame. After all, I did told him I'm failing just to give him a heads up. You've gotta give me some credit for honesty, right?

Oh before I forget and because I don't always say this, THANK YOU REALLY for all the birthday wishes. I don't say thank you enough and in case you are wondering if I got your text or not, thats a yes. I did get it but I just don't like to reply back. Not to say I dont appreciate you wishing me happy birthday. I just dont like texting more.

The best birthday wish : From Rachel Vail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know its like just a comment on Facebook but what the f. I don't care. Rachel Vail wished me Happy Birthday! I still remember last year when Melissa Walker commented my blog and wished me happy birthday! I was literally intoxicated with euphoria. I am totally aware of me bragging but who the hell cares when Rachel Vail, the author of If We Kiss and You, Maybe just wished you Happy Birthday. Okay okay. I am moving on.

What did I get for my birthday? Well. Nothing. Yet. My dad says and I quote "doesn't see the point of buying you another book because I buy you books every week". In My humble opinion, he's exaggerating. He doesn't buy me a book every week. Maybe once a fortnight or so. Anyhow, I do not know what to ask for so if you could come up with an interesting idea that you think I might enjoy, please do tell.

Oh well I have to go and update my other blog because I just have to. I dont have to explain everything to you, right? Heh. Whatevs. Bye bye. I am going to figure out which books to buy :D

No comments: