Thursday, June 11, 2009

HOLD ME TIGHT OR YOU'LL BE DEAD

I NEED BOOOOOOOOOOOOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ahh. I feel like emailing Steph Su right now and just randomly give her the titles so that she'll mail it straight away and I'll get it faster but I know Ill regret it I need to carefully pick out the titles. Allllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I am not sure if I'm dealing with a serious case of insomnia or if I'm just forcing myself to stay awake. How do you figure that out? Ahaha. Internet sucks. It keeps me awake. I've just watched How To Deal on Youtube because I'm too damn impatient. I didn't watched the whole movie though because I have this weird feeling that says I'm going to regret watching it on Youtube.

I'll be the happiest person in the world if I get Boys Next Door today. Seriously. I want to live in NY just so I can go to the BEA. Berapa ribu arcs dapat dekat situ. Tupid-say. Tupid-say. Abi-bay. Abi-bay. And I hate hate everyone who has read Catching Fire. Shit lah. Its out on September. No fair wey. I love Gale. I love Katniss. I hate you guys.

Okay I talk crap. Bye. I need to get ready because its 8 am and I haven't showered plus I'm pretty sure I have panda eyes right now. But that's not really a big deal. Pandas are cute, right?

Peace out, yo.

No comments: