Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Tonight You're Only Here to Know

I guess saying that I'm lazy is an understatement. I just don't have enough self will to go through all the things that I'm supposed to. I just love to laze around. I also always procastinate. Hell, I'm a world class procastinator. That said, you won't be surprised at how many homeworks I have delayed till the end. I frustrates myself sometimes. I want to bang my head on the wall for being so lazy. I do not know what to do. I'm just extremely lazy. What the eff? I mean, since I know my problem shouldn't I be finding ways to change it? TO over turn the problem? Oh I suck. I also almost always never finish what I start. Exhibit A : My Book Blog. I have tons of books to review but yet when I have all the time in the world, I do nothing. I suck. Gosh. I know that. I really do. I need to change, I know that too.


The thing is, I need someone who will scream at me. Who will force me to do all this. Who won't give up till I change. I need someone who will do that for me and who I love too much to hate despite the fact that said someone would be forcing me to do stuffs I hate to do. Where can I sign up to find that someone? Oh and if you're thinking I want this someone for romantic reasons you couldn't be more wrong. I just want someone 24/7 to tell me what to do. To make me want to be a better person.


Shit. I am totally not making sense here. I do not know why I just wrote that. I think it's prolly because I'm bored and everyone is offline meaning I can't annoy the crap out of them. Heh. I need to sleep. Or watch tv.

Anything.
I need to get away from the computer.
I need to be better.

Bye bye. Sleep tight. Okay, I suck.

No comments: