Sunday, March 30, 2008




year 1986-have you ever watched Pretty in Pink? If you haven't, then honey you're missing out.If you have, lucky you. As for me, I've seen only half of it. Just till the part she went home from her date with Blaine. Have you ever know a guy so so charming and so gorgeous, that your heart skips a beat just at the sight of him? Well, I have. It's Andrew McCarthy. Ok, fine. I havent seen him in flesh, but whenever I see him, take it on tv/internet my heart fails to work. I'm absolutely sure that if I get to see him in flesh, I'd faint in front of him, which is a good thing because I wouldn't want to embarass myself and it's quite sure I will never see him till the rest of my life. Anyway, He's Blaine in Pretty in Pink. The cute rich boy, no he doesn't act like a jerk. As a matter of fact, he's the total opposite. Very sweet, charming. I first knew about the movie when I read Princess Diaries, the one about Proms? yeah. It sounded interesting, so then when I saw it on HBO i couldnt take my eyes off the screen. All I can say is, fuck you "service currently not available". It's the total teenage movie. Molly Ringwald(her real name) is hesitating wether should she go to Prom or not. Then, suddenly came Blaine, asking her out. She did went out with him, but her annoying friend, Duckie(i think) doesn't like it because Duckie has a crush on her. for the rest, you have to watch it to know it.


Till then.

Love,

tieqqa

most annoying blogger ever


No comments: