Saturday, September 20, 2008

hovering around like a helicopter


if you miss me, STAY.
if you don't, LEAVE.

i
mean
NOW!


I thought you were leaving? couldn't do it could you? (p/s; that's the same line Dexter said to Remy in This Lullaby) I was this close, this closeeeeeeeee to actually not post anything until PMR. I figure better not post anything about not posting anything since it will make me more determined to not post anything. If that doesn't make sense to you, then are you sure you're ready to sit for PMR? But I've just realised that I'm BEING SELFISH because although I can't relate to the pain that you guys must have been through everytime clicking on my blog only to find the same post as the last time you checked, which was 2 minutes ago, and because you miss me so much, you guys had to read my previous posts thinking that it would make you feel better. I hope it did? does it? Well, who cares. I'm here to cure you from missing me.

Yes, I know I'm crapping but i also know every word uttered or in this case, written by me would make you feel better even though a cat with wings and a rat's tail makes better sense.
Ok. I'm sorry. I promise not to crap.

I have this huge crush on John Cusack! i'm the kind of person who's willing to put good looks on a back seat if it means compared to talent. not that Darling Johny is ugly or what, just ya know, he's not really the kind of guy you'd want to put on a Abercrombie and Fitch's bilboard. Who cares, I think he's hot! plus he ain't like those kind of stupid bunch of hollywood posers who is spotted everywhere they go, he's low profile. he doesn't do a magazine story every month telling people how he maintains his career in Hollywood. Take that, Mr. Clooney! not that he's a mega super-actor like Mr. Clooney there, but he has his share of movies, that's gooood. Good well, in my opinion but perhaps my opinion might be a lil bit biased since its effected by my adoringness towards him.
I can't believe I might be admiting this but as the guy who created the Adidas slogan said(god bless him)" Impossible is Nothing", I think deep down under, I actually like Kristen Stewart. it's like I'm constantly finding proof to not hate her but then just saying that she just keeps appearing. like this one time, i found out zathura is on Tv so I stayed up and watch it just to see her part. then I even wiki-ed her. Also, she gestures when she talks,(case in point:exactly like me) where I can see her gainin some points because ain't that cool? I'm not the only weird one, plus like it or not, she's a celebrity! And I just have this weird way of liking people who's you know always blurry and all? There's someone(celeb) on my mind that I remember is exactly like Kristen that I thought about but now, I can't remember who. don't you just hate it when that happens? because i was talking to hertina earlier, and I can't remember what I wanted to talked to her about, and then KABOMMM! now I do. ah, what does it matters. 5 bucks i'll forget it the next time I talk to her again.
PRFFT. I need to go now. Goodbye. Love you.
You can read this as many times as you like, i know you'll miss me.

No comments: