Monday, September 1, 2008

So here's the deal

I'll buy the gun and gloves. All you have to do is wear the gloves and shoot me? Sounds easy? No. No one will track you down. That's the reason why I'm buying the gloves, doofus. What? You think I'm making a fashion statement? think you can do it? Yeah! Alright!

40 days till major meltdown. I don't have enough time. I think my Math is screwed up big time. I tried doing some questions earlier, and the result was- well, let just say, I'd take 50 anytime. I am losing all my knowledge. Why? Oh god why? the only subject I think I'm capable of getting an A is English. And even that, I'm losing faith. I want to get A for Math. I'm completely clueless with Math. I can't take it. I can't take it. Its giving me goosebumps just to think about it.


So, Ramadhan is finally here. How fast time flies. I usually don't feel a thing during fasting month. But god, this month. I think I just might faint. I was sick right? I have sorethroat and a runny nose. Add that with fasting, and voila, you get one cranky bitch who clears her throat every 5 minutes and wasting all the tissues blowing her nose. My father tells me to break the fast if I can't take it. But that means I'm weak. I ain't weak. I'm superwoman! HAHA. Who am I kidding? I am not studying. I should be studying. But I'm not. My excuse is because I'm sick and I can't think straight if I study.

Pfft. What a lame excuse. Before, I keep telling myself I'll study after I finish breaking dawn. After I did finish Breaking Dawn, I tell myself, I'll study after Nought and Crosses & Pretty Face. After I finished both, I find myself reading my old books. Oh hell. How will I get 8A if I don't sacrifice my time now? I need someone to force me to study. I need someone to sit in front of me and watch me studying. I neeeeeeeeedddddd it. I hate to dissapoint. But that's precisely what I will do, wether I like it or not. I neeeeeeeed someone to help me. Is there any hotline for an irritating person who forces you to study?



Oh No! I'm losing my mind. Wait. I already did.

Hey. Where am I? What is this thing called? HEihgdkfghkgbkxgkg. Cool. I can type.

QQQQQQQQQQQQ.
I just type q. Woww.

ATIQAH.

Atiqah? What's that? That's a weird word? Why did I type that? Is that my name?

It is! It is my name. I hate it! I hate my name! I think I'm going to change it to Lela? Is that okay. Nahh. how about Erin? Hmmm...


Taa, darlings.

2 comments:

CIPAH said...

Tiqa, you sucks :D

Qeys. said...

Eleh kau
Maths terror nak mati cukup ah

Heyy you wanna know what, I'm sick too! I have high fever yesterday, sore throat the day before and whizzing since the past 2 days. Gahahahah.