Saturday, August 30, 2008

You are the death of me.

Nothing sounds better than a Saturday night fever. In my case, its literally a fever. I'm infected! I'm infected! I feel like fainting. My mind and body won't work together. The former wants to sleep while the latter is feeling energetic. Either that or otherwise. I am killing time till Grey's Anatomy. Which is why I'm watching Any Given Sunday but heck, I don't even get what this movie is about. I'm sure its a good one, any movie with Al Pacino is a good movie but right now, I couldn't care less.

I can't put my fingers on the word Extraordinary. I was re-reading The Truth about Forever, my favourite part where Macy said Wes was extraordinary. And I can't get my mind out of the word. Extra-ordinary. Its two words. Extra and Ordinary. Whats so special about extrardinary? Doesnt it mean that if one person is extraordinary, it means that person is more ordinary. You see all ordinary people, but an extraordinary person is a person that is a lot a lot alot ordinary.

What am I crappin' about? Sometimes, sometimes, I think I might just as well shut up and let others say what they want.

I am in love with the one and only, Dexter Jones of Truth Squad ( to hell with the fact that he's a fictional character)





So, pull the trigger already.



Kill me now, because I'm lonely. *inside joke*

No comments: