Tuesday, March 18, 2008

at the edge of breakdown

1213 am, i'm officially bored. I feel like pee-ing but Im afraid to go to the toilet alone, esp lately because there's cockroaches (sometimes). I finally get hold of editing my bloody blog, yet I'm still not satisfied. I viewed Fatin and Qeyla's blog and my eyes was green of envy. GAHHHHHHHH. I'm not sure should I go to school today? I'm hesitating.My dad's not around, and I dont feel like going, but AHHHH.. I told Cipah Im going and then stop by at her house and watch Kevin Cheng (whoever he is) I think I will, go to school i mean. I am so pissed off right now, dont ask me why? hahahahhahaa. Is it just me or do I really sound pathetic? Ok, hold on for 5 minutes. I'm going upstairs, pee-ing. :)

Im back, haha like you even noticed me gone. You know, I was thinking, why was I desperate to pee? As I recall, i didnt drank that much, did I? What do you think? OH... Bugger off. From how Im sounding right now, I should've been locked up in an asylum. What would you know anyway?

You know what's on the bck of my head right now? the movie A GOOD YEAR, stars Russel Crowe. I kept thinking about it, I love that movie. It's something to do with finding something you'd cherish the rest of your life, and take risks for it. Not something I would do, I'm a big time fat ass coward. As some might have already mention in their blog (i'm not saying names)


Did you know, everytime I write an essay, I'd always get wrong on spelling "Their", I spell it as thier. Im terribly careless. Seriously, if I checked on my math paper that day, Id probably get an A instead of 78% GRHhh. No point of regretting, you can't turn back time. Just learn from the mistake, and don't repeat it again and again. Yeah, keep telling yourself that. IF it was me, i wouldnt even do it, I don't have a strong willpower.


Guess what? Im chatting with someone from Holland. I dont know wether its a she/he. She/he suddenly said "
hoi ben jij roel>" and when I said I dont understand that, we kind of get to know each other. She/he just asks me do I know where Holland is? Quick! anybody? where is it? HAHAHA. okay, it's near belgium france germany. Lol, this person is fun, oh well. she/he is 17. This is getting interesting. So long, I'm off to chatting with whoever saskia765@hotmail.com is byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: