Saturday, March 22, 2008

if you wanted a song about you, all you had to do is ask





Something snapped me out of a dream that I was having
I'd falled down an elevator shaft but now I'm back again
Tidying up after the fight we had
Happy with yourself?Well, you've never looked so satisfied
Teasing me with stuff like a spoilt little brat
You finished yet?
Have you got what you really want?

Snow Patrol.

i put on my "okay" mask and I fall in love with you again
I try my best to run from this situation
but the mask won't pull off me
I bet you're laughing,
you wouldn't know this is what they call suffering.



maybe one day i'll let you know when I'll be laughing and you stare and suffer with your deep brown eyes.



*the above picture is a picture someone drew at tuition and down below it says "NOTTY TIEQA" haha

No comments: