Saturday, March 29, 2008

A post to start the day

Hello earthlings. How was your breakfast? I had 2 pancakes, one with peanut butter and the other with maple syrup. Ah, I can still smell it, the sweet and fat :D sounds like heaven. What time did you guys wake up today? I woke up very early, 9am (ok, early for me!) because I already set an alarm so that I can use the laptop without any creature annoying me. In other words, to rest in peace. what have you guys been up to? What's your plan for the weekend? Mine is very dull. I'm just staying at home, and do whatever I can. Maybe I'd go for a movie with my cousins since we're all going to do a gathering and tahlil today at Yef's house. Ive just finished checking out 8tv's website. I tried to register, but there it wrote in annoying orange letters "there's an error occured during processing your registration" ya ya ya. If you don't want me to register, why don't you just tell me? You dont have to lie. You should at least say " this website doesn't need you because you're like an infected virus, and if you log in everything will corrupt" god, that hard hah? Fungus. Ok moving on. I'm finding a new layout for my ever never charming blog. Currently, I'm addicted to this song but I cant remember the title, it's on my sister's phone and I sneak her phone whenever she's not looking so that I can listen to that song, hahaha that desperate. What books have you been reading lately? I'm seeking for a new author to become obsessed with. Maybe Stephenie Meyer, she sounds interesting. But then, I've never read her book, just one or two excerpts on her Twilight series. Hum's going to bring me 6 little black dress book so that I can choose from it. I was supposed to get it yesterday, but I didn't went to tuition since it's raining cats and dogs and Nana's not going. Oh well, whats another 2 day gonna hurt?
Signing off.

tieqqa,
most annoying blogger ever

No comments: