Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello, just a quick post. I'm reading Sarah Dessen's journal. She's a huge fan of basketball. and get this, she's friends with Melissa Walker, author of Violet on the Runway. They're both Chapel Hill High alum. Ohh, I love her book as well. She has a new one, Violet By Design, which Im going to check it out, to see if it's worth buying.

Oh well. I thought I'd share this few songs with you guys

check it out ;


Go Sadness- Shout Out Louds


Rock & Roll Queen- The Subways

Oh Yeah- The Subways



it's all from O.C's mix 5


if you don't know what to buy me for my birthday, which is fairly 2 1/3 months away, this would be a great one, or any other O.C's mix


Oooh, MATT POND PA's Champage Supernova is on O.C too, I never knew that. Hmm.. I wonder on which episode.


yours faithfully,
Tieqqa

most annoying blogger ever


No comments: