Sunday, March 2, 2008

stop messing with my fragile heart

so you blew me off because you love me nomore?
did you forget the time you took my hand
or hopefully for you that was all pretend
I can't remember your birthday
but you keep saying it's okay
i cried that day, because I thought youd get mad
you just look into my eyes, and you said "Baby, don't be sad"

The touch of your skin, as soon as our lips met,
My whole body seems to fail throughly
I held on to you like youre the last thing on earth,
because if I let go, everything would fall into pieces.

so you move on a week after that?
You touch another girl, you kiss another girl,
you took her hand, and say everything's alright
you give her the world, and I wonder
would you leave her in pieces one week after?
boys are oblivious to the fact that girls would fall hopelessly in love with just one touch, you break a girls heart, and you think they would move on after 5 minutes? even Mia Hamm cant do that, we are girls. we are fragile, learn how to take care of us, or you just quit messing with our heart.

No comments: