Sunday, March 9, 2008

Classic Lits.

GAWD. . Holidays are supposed to be time for relaxing, but not in my case. Definitely not in mine. I feel more exhausted during holidays rather than during schooldays, which is pretty weird because all I ever do on holidays is sleep. Oh well, that and of course the obvious reading, watching tv and going online. Nothing interesting has yet to happen this holiday. I don't get why I'm calling this break holiday since it's just a week break. You would have thought that the Ministry of Education would need some time off after a big political voting day which has just passed yesterday. The results were, I don't know. Quite shocking since BN lost 4 states. Ohhh and I can't actually believe that Izzah won the Lembah Pantai seat. I mean, PKR for Bangsar? that's the city,fgs. Anyway, I don't really mind about it, since Malaysia is a democratic country. Whatever happen, happens. Ok, that's enough about Politics. If you want to know further about it, may I suggest you to read the newspaper because they did a pretty big coverage about it. Oh well, this is our country.

What I have been doing lately isn't interesting enough to share. (I have a huge zit on my face, gahhhhhhh period zit) Ok, thats definitely off topic. Neways, Im now addicted to Classis Lit. I saw Pride and prejudice that day, the one which stars Keira Knightley and that hotty MATTHEW MCFADYEN :D i couldnt asked for a better Mr. Darcy. I have a crush on Mr. Darcy since the first time I read Jane Austen's novel which is when I was 11 (my mother loves to pursue me in reading all her teenage books), though I would never admit it to my mother, I'd have daydreams about my own Mr.Darcy the exact minute I read the first line about Fitzwilliam Darcy. While I was watching that movie, I suddenly noticed that the scripts were quite the same with the book, which is rather surprising since most movies, that adapts from a book, their scripts are often changed into something somewhat more interesting or more understandable-not that Jane's languange isnt understandable-. I cant seem to get hold of the words Mr Darcy said on the subject of Lizzie "She is tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt me" arggghh. I feel like strangling him right at that moment. I have to disagree with the fact that Colin Firth's portrayal as Mr Darcy is the best, that I have to give to the ever stunning hottie Matthew =D I was ever so tempted to re-read Jane's novel, that I began to search for it online. I came across a very very generous website, www.site.girlebooks.com which provides you with classics. I am proud to say I have read some, like Wuthering Heights, The secret Garden, Heidi, Little Women and a few.

Oh well, I'm signing off with just a tiny thing to say; I cant wait for our O.C Marathon Fatin Najwa bt Idris :)

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Hi. I got your comment on my page about Isla and Sophie Kinsella. Have you read Remember Me? yet. I just ordered it and am waiting patiently for it.

I also love Mr. Darcy. Ever since I was a little girl I would dream of my own Mr. Darcy.

Come visit me at my blog anytime. http://mysocal.blogspot.com

Marie

FNI said...

thnk u.bangga i npk u tulis my name.hahaha,i just got back frm tmn negara so i dunno.mayb friday?but i've got tusyen.mayblah.i'm not sure yet.i'll see frst.then i'll call u tnite.if not.then we'll hv to wait till next cuti(??!!!)
and,i love matthew.but hv u seen atonement?james mcavoy is so hot!hahahahha