Friday, February 29, 2008

give you something to read about

I just received an email from Sophie Kinsella. She forwarded this email to all of her fans (i'm one, OMG I'M PROUD!!)


below is the copy of the email I received ;

Visit the Sophie Kinsella web site at:http://www.sophiekinsella.com *** REMEMBER ME? on sale now!http://info.randomhouse.com/cgi-bin21/DM/y/exYp0NDZ1X0Dor0BHbw0An *** A new message from Sophie Hello everyone!!! Well, this has to be one of the most exciting months of my life. First of all, my new novel REMEMBER ME? is out and I really hope you love it!



Second of all, the Shopaholic movie is finally underway! I have been in New York recently, attending rehearsals, talking to the actors, director and producers, and seeing the story come alive before my eyes... and it's given me goosebumps :) Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy and Krysten Ritter are going to be SO fabulous as Becky, Luke and Suze. Most exciting of all, today I saw Becky's shoe collection on the set! It rocks!! I'll come and visit again soon - and meanwhile, you might want to check out my appearance on Second Life, on 2nd March. We can give each other virtual waves! Happy reading... happy shopping! Sophie



Ok, so I edited the email, took out the unimportant stuffs about her bloody links (who cares fgs)
Anyway, take a special attention to the bold word there. Shopaholic Movie. OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I wanna watch it right now. ANDD I love MPh for already selling Remember Me, MAlaysia DAH MAJU lah fatin!! Now, I just have to beg my father to buy it, since its gonna be absolutely expensive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great info! I'm looking forward to see more blog posts!

Also visit my webpage: foot nail fungus treatment