Thursday, May 1, 2008

oh, classic.

Have you ever wished you had a snappy quote, a quirky quip or even a classic quote for that awkward moment, that speech or even that powerpoint presentation? You wish you had the mind of Emily Dickinson, or maybe say something as beautiful as Shakespeare and there you go with thousands of paper crumpled on the floor, you on the table trying to figure out, forcing your mind to work, squeezing out ideas as if it's lemon and the juice would pour out. Trust me on this, I have. I'm not a work of art. I worship the art of poetry, and the beautiful words all over again but Id never be the one creating it, and no longer wishing I was as good as Thoreau. At some point, I reached to the end where I can only love it but not conquer it. There are so many things in life that you want to have but all you can do is sit and sigh and worship and love it, because that's where your limit is up to. So maybe you should stop being a wannabe, and make endless attempts to fulfill you dream. Some dreams are meant to be left as it is. Why go on and try so hard when you can explore so many things rather than one. For god sake, get a life. And as most would say, "Touche!"

No comments: