Saturday, May 24, 2008

Is it Saturday already?

I bloody love Mr Phua! Oh gosh, can't believe I said that. But I do. I've just realised that if I put in more effort to play piano, I'd like it. I'm starting to be optimistic, I'm going to love piano. I'm practising everyday. Ok, maybe not everyday. Just twice a week. Hey, that's better than not practising at all. Anyway, he gave me this new song, I don't remember who wrote it or what's the title but it's nice, that's all I can say. And, there's this website - www.my-piano.blogspot.com where you can have freeeeeeee pianoo music sheet and it's not just songs that youve never heard of. It's like totally cool. There's the academy is, kelly clarkson, alicia keys and tons tons to choose from. It's like the feeling when a shopaholic enters Gucci and it's on 50% sale. :)

I'm heading for breakfast in a while, roti canai baby! Haha, that sounds path. right? Smart Bestari is giving me PMR scares. Puan Shida's going to have intensif classes for this holiday. Right straight from 2nd June- 6th June. Bummer, since Im going to go out on the 4th but I think I can skip the class that day because it's only sejarah and english and the same subject is on thursday as well. AHHHH. I'm going to study my whole heart out beginning on June. I still haven't completed my birthday wishlist YET, but no worries. It wont be soon before long. lol. Oh, and a PMR resolution, starting from June, but just not on 1st june lah, I'm going to give the teachers, take it in tuition or in school, my 100% attention. Full attention. Like I'm reading a book, yeap that's what I'm going to give.



Oh god, gtg. I'm on a mission to read Karl Benz biography on Wikipedia. Hey, before you start saying stuff, It's totally interesting. :)

No comments: