Saturday, May 17, 2008

Inside I still hope.

I had a fight with Haziq just a minute ago. He wants to call Daddy and he actually cut off the internet line and I was pissed off because I was downloading a song, and it's already at 90%. Anyway, he said - "This family stinks. I wish I can quit already"

then when I tried to call it truce, he said -" Shut up, you arch enemy"

Which you know, brings up a bit thought to which gives me an idea to post it.

Family is family, its not a job, its not a relationship. I don't know how to describe it, but you have to stick with it forever. From the first moment you sucked in air, to the last breathe you take in. Family isn't marriage, or as precious as friendship but it surely last forever. It's guaranteed to last forever, wether you like it or not, wether its falling apart or not, it LAST FOREVER and that's the only truth I know. Call them your biggest enemy, your worst nightmare, the worst person you've ever known, and wait till someone talks shit about your family, you ought to have a bit possesive feeling to defend them, even if you agree with what they're saying. You can't be here right now, if it wasn't because of your family. Sure, some falls apart and is better left alone but maybe once in a while, take a second and remember "Family is the reason you're here"

No comments: