Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ouch, that hurts.

if you're a loyal reader of my blog, then you'd remember that I once wrote a post on the book Twilight. Well guess what? There's going to be a movie based on it. Isn't that thrilling? I was just wikipedia-ing Leighton and then click on a link and one thing leads to another, *poofff* found out that twilight is being made into a movie. Wiki said, and I quote " that the production plans on making at least 3 films out of the Twilight series." Hah! Beat that. It's out on December 2008, which is a long wait but quite good because then, PMR is totally history. Buried deep down under the sea. Oh well, for now just gotta face it. You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape PMR.
SHIT! I must be totally insane nowadays if I'm quoting Enrique, gahhha. If, and please emphasise on the IF, you don't remember anything about my previous post where I mentioned Twilight, maybe you should get your head checked or or or that just proves a point. There's no way out now, you're trapped. I'm so going to call Edward Cullen to come and suck up your blood tonight. That's the hero for the book/movie by the way. Edward, the vampire. The 108 years old vampire. Guess who's taking his role? Robert Pattinson. Now, why does that name sounds familiar? If you have Cedric Diggory on your mind, then you're on the right lane. Kristen Stewart's going to play Bella Swan, the girl who falls in love with the vampire. Kristen was the girl in In the Land of Women, which stars the heartthrob, Adam Brody.


Oh god, I've just realised, you know who I sound like? Yeap. Like a movie critic on the newspaper or someone old. Haha. Just for a memory check, I'm 15. Actually, not even 15 yet. I will be though in 24 days or so. So, people. Take your handphone, set on your reminder. Grab your calendar, mark on 1st June. Your favourite girl's birthday is near. Make sure you check your wallet to make sure you have enough money, I don't take anything below 20. Haha, materialistic. Nah, I'm just kidding. Its the thought that counts. But don't you go and buy me some 10 cent candy and tell me that because I'll make sure I shove my foot where it belongs to. Yeah, that's right. In your mouth. But otherwise, I'm pretty nice, and sweet. *Gag!* *Puke!*

Ok, toodles. I'm off to my beauty sleep. (god, now I'm quoting Eric. This is getting really bad, terribly out of hand)

No comments: