Saturday, May 17, 2008

Now I get it.

We all hope for something we never get.
We all want to be something we can never achieve.
Baby, don't leave I can't do this
Without you I'll fall asleep
and might not wake up

Don't you just love Wikipedia? I surely do. I discovered a lot of things. You know what I'm craving for? The movie Sixteen Candles. Except, maybe I'm not craving for it, because if you're craving for something, you must have seen it, taste it, smell it, hear it or what right? But I've never seen it and yet here I am, totally in love. Ok, lets not talk about me not talking about being crap.

Sixteen candles stars Molly Ringwald of Pretty in Pink fame. This movie is somewhat in the Brat Pack list as it also stars John Cusack, (he's cute HAHA). I just can't help it but sound like a movie critic, or do I ?* Like thats sooo whatever. Urgh, I'm over it by now. That's last week's news honey.* Jake Ryan in the movie is cuteeee :DD Oh, and did I mentioned, my mother loves the movie? I doubt that I'll find it at Speedy, but there's nothing to lose right? except for hope, which is why I strongly recommend you not to put your hopes so high because deep inside, you know it'll crash down.

If you're bored and you know it, pick your nose. pick your nose, pick your nose.
If you're bored and you really really wanna show it, come on and pick your nose.


So, dudeee anyone who's like picking their nose now, right this instant, please I beg you we do not want to know you're bored. Even if you're madly bored, keep it to yourself. Let the truth buries inside you, and make sure it never gets out.


I'll end this post with just a line from a song :

And the hardest part of living
Is just taking breaths to stay

No comments: