Sunday, February 17, 2008

don't get your hopes so high

you see i've got this curse,
you don't know me but i'm in love,
with all of this act,
i'm telling you the fact,
please look at me,
just oh god look at me.
your gazing stare,
your dark brown hair,
i'm gonna tell you,
you're not getting through,
just a glimpse of you,
and I fall too.
Can't you look at me,
I'm begging to be free,
the tears are dry,
what's left but to die
.
people fall in love with others who doesn't even know they exist, and what's worst than not knowing that how
they feel deep inside. Some just wants to keep it that way, some move on but some begs to be free, to get away from falling down. Some live their life loving those people, knowing whatever they do, they will never get him/her. it was never like that person broke their heart, in fact they never even know, it still hurts to know that whenever you pass by them, what you feel inside, is only in you and to them you're just another stranger. just another girl in the background, just another person. just nobody.

No comments: