Sunday, February 24, 2008

private practice

Okay. The last post for today. Definitely, the last post. This is a new tv show soon to be out on ntv7 cheerssss :) It stars Kate Walsh. I knew she's too good to be just a supporting role. Oooh, she just got married and it was on my sister's birthday haha, i told her that and she was oh-so-proud-but-pretends-not-to-boast. Okay, quit about that. About Private Practice, its story about Addison after she leaves SGH (famously known in the hit tv series Grey's Anatomy) and tries to create a new life, personal and work-related. I even got a scoop about this show on Grey's Anatomy, when Addison went to visit her friends and she hd this sort of fling with pete wilder(i think) yeah I love this. and I think Kate Walsh is just so bloody pretty. Anyway, this is about the tv show not about what I think. I cant seem to upload any of the pictures, or am I just tooo lazy to copy what this show is all about, but you'd get the idea soon. check it out at www.privatepracticeinsider.com or http://abc.go.com/primetime/privatepractice/index?pn=index
TOODLES ~ :)

No comments: