Sunday, February 24, 2008

move on


meet anya marina. my all time favourite singer which I kept to myself so that she wont ever be discovered like others singers that I used to love. I was listening to her whole album today, when it suddenly occurs to me how selfish i was, well that and my boredom of course. Oooh, I actually haven't heard her songs for quite awhile. Didn't even remember her actually, until I watched Grey's today ( in boredom desperation) and heard her song - move on :D I automatically remembered her, and downloaded all of her new songs, using my sister's laptop since dd's internet connection is so *some text missing*. Shes terribly good. I love her, and oh. Her name ANYA is what my cousins call my mum. My mum loves her too. She's the one who bought the cd for me :)
to check her out visit - http://www.anyamarina.com/

No comments: