Wednesday, February 6, 2008

please don't do this

everyone misses me, chehhhh poyo nak over the top jugak. I feel so left out, with feelings I can't explain. I've got newws I've got newws, haha. Not that such a big deal ( merepek melibihi had batasan) LIYY'S baju torres dah beli, a tad too big, sorry but ada torres, with the number 9 woottt. Ok, anyway. I borrowed Hum's book, She'll Take it which really really reminds me of Brothers and Sisters particularly Kitty and Senator. OOh, just catched the first episode of Season 2 Ugly Betty. Santos died, :( this is making me very depressed. hmphhh hampa dengan keadaan dunia masa kini. Haven't watched Brothers and Sisters & Heroes yet. 2 pagi punya baru syok sikit, kentangg. I think senator and kitty is going to get back together today, which gives me a reason to smileee :D Oh yeah, ketiadaan conditioner menyebabkan kehadiran rambut rapuh tiba tidak diundang.

Perfect doesn't exist, but a perfect moment does. It doesn't really matter actually. It's just that the moment you cherish is the moment you want to stay forever, and thats when it's perfect, where everything you want, happens and all your heart desire you can get. It can last for an hour, or as quick as a second, but those who have experienced it knows it more than I do. I wish i could go back to the moment where everything seems perfect, but I know it doesnt last and even if I can go back to the moment, what I learned now tells me that yesterday wasn't that perfect after all. Why try doing something no one can ever acheve? Why does being perfect really matters? It's the flaws that makes it interesting.


"Maybe because you're just extra-ordinary"

-THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER (SARAH DESSEN)

4 comments:

MEERA* said...

Eleh. Kau nk tahu ak kenapa kau mcm selalu left out? Sebab kau sibuk dgn TV jea! Loser :P
Eh Eh! pahal kau kecoh semacam psl buku? haha.
*I do miss you (: ily Tiqah!

CIPAH said...

tiba tiba cerita psl conditioner

Dona said...

Oh damn. Wth w Santos? Tiba tiba depressed. Perghh, gatal tiba tiba. And and, wasn't it supposed to be dramatic not dramatis. HAHA y're such a emo. BOO! Hahahahahaha, sumpah tk sedar diri.

FNI said...

hahahah
tahap keperasanan u still th same ye tiqa?
hahahha,
asl u delete ms? bajet pmr la tu.haha,gne kwn u pnye ms nak kasi me cmmnt.eh,remind me to selalu guna my blog tau.and steven strait is sooo mine!!!!
:DD and adam brody
hahahhahahah