Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i get to hold 2950 USD today

Teya is officially crazy :) she calls me every five minutes, pretending to be the gas guy, my principal and all. I guess it's pretty obvious boredom disease has come huh? Okay. Deeba cried when she called me. She was so sad I didn't asnwered her phone call yesterday( i didn't on my cell) Meera called me too, she's sucha sweetieeeee. I misss heeerrr terribly. I told her to watch Thank You for Smoking. Don't know if she did, but there was Adam Brody on it, and Rob Lowe, William H.Macy and and Katie Holmes. I don't know the lead actor's name, sadly. HEHE. Anyway, Qeys, sorry I ddint let you know that I changed my blogs url. Though its already been awhile, since end of last year I think. Looks like someone haven't been paying visits to my blog, heh?
Oh welll, just for the sake of posting a blog today.
Goodbye toodles~

1 comment:

MEERA* said...

SUMPAH ATIQAH KHAIRI SYG AMEERA FATIENA :D *imytoo. sgt sgt!