Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hit me in the stomach just like you hit me at the heart

When you think you have enough time for all, it sucks to know that what you expected to happen, well.. didn't happen. Na-da. None. Zero. Nothing happened. Such a shock that left you gasping for air, catching your breath, wishing that for once and for all, one tiny little thing would happen.

this is something I wrote while I was in the midst of boredom though I was actually on an attempt to finish up my homework. ;

I am running towards the shadow in front of me, the faster I run, the closer I get to you. Everything's falling apart, and all that remain is those two. I guess time won't pass us by now, by the way you make me feel so alive. I wont give a damn for the tears that won't hold back, as I've had enough running, makes my whole life flashes back. I stopped, trying so hard not to stumble, catching my breath which no longer sounded humble. I feel so worked up, still the shadow never fails to dissapoint. I have a sudden eager to continue, but if it means another flashback of my lifetime, I think I've had enough. One too many, I hear voices say in my head. So why is it that dissapointment overcomes my feeling, and my pulse starts to beat irregularly? What I was afraid of was that what i fear the most, would happen. That you won't even get a chance to look back, and see me standing there, waiting. Maybe not chasing, but still there, waiting.

No comments: