Monday, August 18, 2008

I can't stop, I've got the wrong way.

I am so bored that I feel like I have to post quotes of This Lullaby because I really miss it.

"I just thought to myself, all of a sudden,that we had something in common. A natural chemistry, if you will. And I had a feeling that something big was going to happen. To both of us.That we were in fact, meant to be together." - Dexter

"You know,when it works love is pretty amazing. it's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs" - Dexter

"I hate you," I told him, and he kissed my neck, finally letting go of the cart."Not true," he replied, and started down the aisle, already distracted by a huge display of Velveeta cheese in the dairy section. "Never true." - Remy

"you love me!" He grinned, as if he'd solved the puzzler for all time, as I felt a flush creep across my face."Love me," he called out over his shoulder, in a singsong voice. "You. Love. Me." - Remy

"A few seconds later I watched him climb onstage, so lanky and clumsy: he tagged a speaker with one foot, sending it toppling, as he headed to the mike. One of his shoelaces, of course, was undone." - Remy

"And love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you." - Remy

"Did you really believe, that the first day, that we were meant to be together?" I asked him. He looked at me and then said, "You're here, aren't you?" - Remy.


and here's an excerpt. This Lullaby Chapter 8

1 comment:

CIPAH said...

nak beliii, saja nak kasi naak baca sgt kn?
nnti keluar serious nk beli :D