Sunday, August 17, 2008

Where is the mercy? where is the justice?

The light has been shed upon me. My life is fullfilled. I feel whole. I can feel myself bursting into life. I am the best thing that ever happened.



I bought my face cleanser. You can't imagine my excitement. I am absobloominglutely ( a word teya taught me) thrilled that I think I might faint.



Finished Eclipse this morning. The first thing I did today. Strange though. I really like Twilight but I didn't dreamt about it. I actually thought I would, but I didn't.



I am angry for Leah. I pity her. To think she lost the love of her life because of a legend. Because of something that is against anyone's will. Sam had wanted her the way she wanted him. I can't stop thinking that the only reason Sam loves Emily is because he had to. Because of the imprinting. Because he was a werewolf, and imprinting was a legend for him. If he wasn't a werewolf, Leah would still be his lover. It's so unfair. Unfair to Leah. Although I know Sam feels guilty, he has Emily. Leah has no one. Now she's a werewolf herself, and every thought she has is known to Sam. Isn't it already bad that she thinks about Sam, now Sam knows about it too? Ah. The horror. The weird thing is, I wish I was Leah. I wish I could feel the pain. I wish to live in it. Because then I can try to be strong.



god, i'm so pissed I can't even type anymore. Bye. Ttyl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw ppl,tiqa beli the cleanser kat warta,bangi!haha

Dona said...

Pahal kau bengang. Nnt Emily bkn dgn Edward? :O Nak baca nak bacaaaaaa. Nak pegi beli ah nnt ;) HAHAH