Sunday, August 17, 2008

whats aching inside?

most Twilight fans prefer Gaspard Ulliel rather than Robbert Pattinson and I agreeeee.

But its a good thing Gaspard isn't Edward.
he doesn't have to kiss Kirsten Stewart. YEY!

Gaspard. Ah. The way you make me feel. I would never forget the way you look in Hannibal Rising. Even if you're sucha horrible person in the movie, just the sight of you would make me stand before you if someone decides to shoot you. No. Wait. Scratch that. I won't. because that means I have to let other girls sit in wonder of your beautiful features while I'm dead. Even if I'm in heaven, I'd still rather be with you. I would ask the shooter to shoot us both so that we can be together, no matter where. I know I'm in love from the first time I read your name in the newspaper review about Hannibal Rising. It gives me goosebumps. Then I saw you, just a glimpse and my heart fails to beat. It was like my heart was suddenly stolen, in that mere brief second. No one can find it, and I know if I have money (and permission from my father), I would long ago went to Eiffel Tower where I'd find my heart and the reason of my existence. Gaspard, the things you do to me.

so here's something to show you why its inevitable to fall for him.





Hands off--- him.

Taa,darlings.

1 comment:

Dona said...

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO HOTSTUFF ALERT :O
Dia berlakon twilight ke? Aku ni satu benda pun tktau.