Thursday, August 14, 2008

you can't stop running, i won't stop chasing.

Life. They never fail to surprise you right? Wanna hear things that might surprise you?


  1. Did you know that Frank Swettenham was an amateur photographer? WHAT A SHOCKER RYTEEE? to think that he's the first Resident General of the Federated Malay States. Just a prove to never judge a book by its cover, heh?
  2. Moving on. I was reading my sister's Dolly just now, and found out about this movie WILD CHILD starring Emma Roberts. I think it's going to be totally fun. The main character is Poppy which is obviously played by Emma. Poppy is a spoilt rich brat who was sent to a boarding school at England for throwing a wild party while her father is away. Determined to get expelled, she decides to hook up with the headmistress son only to discover that she's fallen in love with him.



  3. I was reading the interview on Michael Cera when I found out he's starring in a movie called Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. The title sounds so familiar. And then POP! it springs to mind. Its a book. by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. I knew it. I just knew it.Whats its about? Totally cool, i tell ya. Even if you don't like it, you can still oogle over Michael Cera. (i know, he's not THAT cute. I have weird taste)
    It's been three weeks, 2 days, and 23 hours since Tris broke up with Nick. And now here she is at his gig, with a new guy. How could she have moved on so fast??? Nick, in a desperate attempt to show her he's moved on too, turns to the girl next to him and asks her to be his 5 minute girlfriend. This begins the night of Nick, Norah and manhattan. The night of stripping nuns, hotel ice rooms, russian food, psychotically jewish ex boyfriends and lovingly trashy ex girlfriends. It's the night of Julio and Salvatore. The night of holding hands and writing songs and singing in the rain. It's a night they'll never forget. The girl starring as Norah is that girl from Raise Your Voice. The girl who plays piano so gracefully.Remember?



  4. Oh, another coincidence. I was watching E! one eve when there's something about that guy who acts as Ryan in HSM. I wasn't interested and only watched it becauseI had nothing better to do. The TV said something about him starring with that girl in Camp Rock! I know, yadayadayada. Blabla. *yawn* but then they show this clip about the new movie and it caught my full attention. The girl was screaming "Lester! Can you keep it down?". which is actually normal. Nothing actually spectacular about that particular line right? Maybe for you. For me, the word Lester is enough. It reminds me about this book I got from Mummy on my 12th birthday, The Blooming of Alice by Philips Reynold Naylor. So imagine my utter shock when the title is Alice Upside Down. I can't believe it. Is it my luck that upcoming movies are based on books I've read? Alice Upside Down was set for production on 2007, though. it's about a 11 years old girl. But who cares?




    last but not least, found a wickedly awesome website - www.commonsensemedia.org. gives u a lot of info but nothing beats Wiki.
  5. True Confession of a Hollywood Starlet is a tv show that stars Jojo. check it out at - http://www.commonsensemedia.org/tv-reviews/True-Confessions-Hollywood-Starlet.html

Taa, darlings.

4 comments:

Dona said...

I AM SOOOO GOING TO WATCH THAT WILD CHILD MOVIEEE. AHH.
AND MICHEAL CERA TU JUNO TU EH? EWW? :/

Dona said...

AND TRUE CONFESSIONS OF HOLLYWOOD STARLET JUGAK. HEH :D

FNI said...

thnks fr posting tht.i nak tgk yg michael cera tu.I love him!hahaha.and the alice one,I've heard of tht one jugak.

Tiqa Khairi said...

yes dodo. Dlm Juno tuh. DIA OK WHAT? haha. He's 22. can you believe it.